Enter to win the whole Linksoul store & pack your suitcase for Hawaii to enjoy this fantastic view on a Kaua'i golf trip for two!
BUBBA WATSON'SHOLE-IN-ONEGETAWAY GIVEAWAY
If Bubba makes a hole-in-one during any round of the WM Phoenix Open, one lucky winner will take home one of every apparel item Linksoul currently offers.
- PLUS a Troon / Kaua'i golf vacation that includes:
- Three nights at Royal Sonesta Kaua'i Resort
- A Round of Golf for Two at Ocean Course Hokuala
- A Round of Golf for Two at Princeville Makai Golf Club
- A $1000 Travel Stipend courtesy of Troon
If no hole-in-one is made, we will still draw one lucky winner to receive a $1000 Linksoul gift card and a Troon National Foursome Card ($1000 value).
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
SIGN UP BELOW TO BE NOTIFY ABOUT OTHER GIVEAWAYS, NEW PRODUCTS & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
Click here to read terms + conditions
TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Entry into the Drawing is made by any person 18 years of age or older who has filled out the entry form on the sweepstakes page.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and the Promoter shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value.
- The prize winners (and not the Promoter) shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes incurred by them related to the receipt of any prize they win in the Drawing.
- The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible non-duplicate form entries from the giveaway page or facebook signup form that are received by Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 11:59pm PT in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner's name will be available on request to the Promoter by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Linksoul - Giveaway
528 S Coast Hwy
Oceanside, CA 92054.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Drawing; or (3) for any event which may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted. Entrants who tamper with the drawing or its code will be disqualified.
- By entering into this Drawing, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Drawing or the Prize.
- The Promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, users, equipment used in the Drawing, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Promoter makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Drawing for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.
- By entering the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of the State of California. The Promoter and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Drawing and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California, provided that for the exclusive benefit of the Promoter, the Promoter shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of an entrant's residence.