"LS2MAN Oceanside Experience" Starts with LS2Man Oceanside Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes")
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR SALES PRESENTATION OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AGE 21 AND OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees, and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, of LINKSOUL, LLC ("Sponsor") are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on May 16, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time "(PT)" on May 20, 2022 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's clock is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Registering Online. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may register for and enter the Sweepstakes online by visiting https://linksoul.com/dan-patrick (the "Website") and filling out and submitting the registration form for the Sweepstakes. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for registering online. Limit: Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person/per email address for registering for the Sweepstakes online.
- General Requirements. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of registrations/entries/Bonus Entries in the Sweepstakes by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted and will result in disqualification. The submission of a registration/online entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant, and all data, Internet access and usage charges are the responsibility of the entrant. If you use your mobile device to log in to the Website, you will be charged according to your wireless service provider's standard data rates. Check with your wireless service provider for details on data rates and other applicable charges.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that potential winner is the authorized account holder for the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
Please note that you may not be sent confirmation of receipt of a registration/entry; in the event that your registration is acknowledged in any way following submission, such acknowledgement does not constitute any representation by Sponsor as to the eligibility of your Sweepstakes registration/entry. Any automated computer receipt (such as a confirmation email) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor for purposes of these Official Rules. Any illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, or garbled registrations/entries are not permitted and may be disqualified. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Any registrations/entries not in conformance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. For a copy of these Official Rules, please print them from the Website during the Sweepstakes Period.
- One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor, on or about June 1, 2022 from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period from all entry methods. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received from all entry methods. Limit one (1) prize per person. Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to confirm eligibility within twenty-four (24) hours. Potential winners must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (an "Affidavit"), and may be required to produce evidence of residency, within three (3) days of notification/verification in order to receive the prize. Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner's eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If the prize includes participation in any public event(s) or publicity, or if Sponsor Entities intend to publicize the winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any Sponsor Entity, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
In the event: (a) a potential winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within 48 hours from first notification after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information submitted by potential winner; (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods; (c) a potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize; (d) a potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules; (e) a potential winner's prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason; or (f) a potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes in the sole discretion of Sponsor, and (time permitting) Sponsor may select and award the prize to an alternate potential winner by a random drawing from among the other eligible entries received. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded, and upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given, and Sponsor will have no responsibility or liability to that entrant.
- Grand Prize (1): Grand Prize winner will receive an expenses-paid trip for two (2) individuals to Oceanside, CA to participate in the Destination Linksoul Experience at a date agreed upon between Grand Prize winner and Sponsor.
- Grand Prize Conditions: Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses in connection with the prize not expressly described herein.
- Round-trip airfare for two (2) individuals to San Diego International Aiport or other nearby airport.
- $200 stipend for ground transportation
- 3 nights hotel stay for two (2) individuals at The Fin Hotel, Oceanside, CA 92054.
- $500 store credit at Linksoul Lab retail store in Oceanside, CA 92054.
- Entry into LS2Man Oceanside Tournament
- 18-hole practice round of golf for two (2) individuals on Friday, October 7, 2022 at Goat Hill Park GC, Oceanside, CA 92054.
- Tournament golf for two (2) individuals at Goat Hill Park GC, Oceanside, CA 92054.
- Vending and beverages during and after play from Goat Hill Park GC, Oceanside, CA 92054
- Dinner and beverages after play on Saturday, October 8th, 2022 from Goat Hill Park GC, Oceanside, CA 92054
- Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) that Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, including any travel related thereto, or participation in this Sweepstakes; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in San Diego County, California. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing if requested) permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
- For the names of the winners (available after June 1, 2022), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Linksoul - Giveaway
528 S Coast Hwy
Oceanside, CA 92054.
for receipt no later than July 30, 2022.
SPONSOR: LINKSOUL, LLC, Oceanside, CA 92054 | ADMINISTRATOR: LINKSOUL, LLC, Oceanside, CA 92054
THE DAN PATRICK SHOW, PREMIERE NETWORKS, INC., AND IHEARTMEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ARE NOT A SPONSOR OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SOLELY SPONSORED AND ADMINISTERED BY LINKSOUL, LLC.